This course examines the scheduling and dispatching capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Students will be provided with a basic overview of the scheduling options available including how to use the Schedule Board and Scheduling Assistant. Students will also be provided with an overview of the Field Service Mobile application and be shown how to begin to customize the application.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
What are the goals for this course?
- Detail the different scheduling options in Field Service
- Demonstration working with the Schedule Board
- Demonstrate using the Schedule Assistant
- Explain Resource Scheduling Optimization
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Completed the Introduction to Dynamics 365 course
What are the prerequisites to consume this course?
Module 01: Scheduling and Dispatching
- Options for Scheduling Work Orders
- How the Scheduling Process Works
- Schedule Board
- Manually Scheduling
- View Configuration Options
- Scheduling Assistant
- Resource Scheduling Optimization
Module 02: Field Service Mobility
- Mobile Options
- Initial Configuration
- Application Navigation
- Field Agents
- Field Service Mobile Customization
- Security Roles
- Editing a Project
- Publishing a Mobile Project
- Dynamics 365